Interested in personalized instruction for your salon? Specializing in platform work and “Hands On” workshops,. Irv Becker conducts “how to classes” for salons that are interested in enhancing clipper techniques for their stylists.
His haircutting workshops and hands-on private classes are designed to teach classic and current precision hair cutting and styling.
Irv brings a wealth of information and experience to clipper cutting:
- Platform Artist for It’s a 10 Hair Care
- Platform Artist for Paul Mitchell
- Conducts demo classes and workshops for local and national organizations such as, Davidson Beauty Supply, RG Shakour
- Partners with numerous local and national salons to conduct in-salon presentations can be lecture/demo classes or hands-on workshops.
- Years of experience teaching in the cosmetology academy setting
From faux hawks to pompadours. Fades to tapered haircuts. Classic to avant-garde styles.
- Clipper selection and maintenance
- Clipper over comb techniques
- Proper use of attachments
- Blending for balance
- Tackling tough hairstyles
- Finishing techniques
“As my teacher, you give me the reassurance I need to master clipper cutting! Your great teaching skills along with the ledge comb have given me the confidence I need to be a successful stylist.”
Colleen Kelly | Former Student Robert Paul Academy
Experience what it’s like to take a workshop or private class with Irv. For more information, contact us today!